- Bitfarms increases mining pace, generates 411 BTC in SeptemberBitfarms, one of the largest Bitcoin miners in the world, believes that many of its best growth opportunities will arise from the upcoming BTC halving. Read more »
- AI a powerful tool for devs to change gaming, says former Google gaming headRyan Wyatt deciphers the the possibilities for AI to help gamers and game developers achieve. Read more »
- Swiss bank UBS launches tokenized money market fund on EthereumThe fund is a part of a wider VCC umbrella that brings various real-world assets to the blockchain. Read more »
- Grayscale submits SEC filing to convert Ethereum Trust to spot ETFCrypto asset manager Grayscale has filed an application with the U.S. SEC to convert its Ethereum Trust to a spot Ethereum ETF. Read more »
- Hashing It Out: What happens when cloud meets Web3?The guests on this episode of Hashing It Out discuss how cloud technology and Web3 intersect, with a special focus on user identity and regulations. Read more »
- IMF working paper proposes country-level assessment matrix for crypto risksThe matrix aims to identify potential risks associated with the crypto space and policy responses for regulators. Read more »
- Sam Bankman-Fried FTX trial — 5 things you need to knowThe long-awaited trial of former FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried gets underway on Oct. 4 — here’s what you need to know. Read more »
- Silk Road founder marks 10 years into his double life sentence in prisonRoss Ulbricht, the founder of the first “modern darknet market,” has reached the 10-year mark of his double life sentence in prison after having his laptop seized by the FBI in 2013. Read more »
- Friend.tech revenue surges over 10,000 ETH, TVL tops 30,000 ETHThe decentralized social media platform has continued to thrive since it launched in the second week of August and has hit multiple new highs despite critics predicting its downfall. Read more »
- Q3 2023 crowned most ‘damaging’ quarter for crypto amid $700M losses: ReportPrivate keys getting compromised took over $204 million across 14 security incidents in the third quarter of 2023. Read more »
- BTC price hits ‘Uptober’ up 5% — 5 things to know in Bitcoin this weekBTC price starts the celebrated month of “Uptober” with a trip past $28,000, but the question on everyone’s lips is whether Bitcoin can hold its ground. Read more »
- Coinbase crypto exchange obtains payment license in SingaporeThe new MPI license comes one year after Coinbase’s initial in-principle approval in Singapore, enabling it to expand digital payment token services. Read more »
- September becomes the biggest month for crypto exploits in 2023: CertiKThe Mixin Network cross-chain protocol accounted for almost two-thirds of the crypto exploit losses in September. Read more »
- FTX founder mulled giving Trump $5B not to run for president, says author“That only shocks you if you don’t know Sam,” says author Michael Lewis regarding the revelation in his new book about Sam Bankman-Fried. Read more »
- Effective altruism fueled SBF’s ‘ridiculous’ actions at FTX: Ex-Alameda engineer“No sane person would make those decisions,” says a former engineer at Alameda Research about what ultimately led to the collapse of Sam Bankman-Fried’s crypto empire. Read more »
- Crypto firms beware: Lazarus’ new malware can now bypass detectionThe malware payload “LightlessCan” — used in fake job scams — is far more challenging to detect than its predecessor, warns cybersecurity researchers at ESET. Read more »
- Is ‘Uptober’ here? Bitcoin, Ethereum suddenly pump, wiping $70M in shortsThe price of Bitcoin and Ethereum surged nearly 4% in just a 15-minute window, sparking bullish predictions for the month of October. Read more »
- VC Roundup: Investors eye blockchain analytics, gaming and crypto privacyBubblemaps, CoinScan, Hinkal Protocol and Mythic Protocol are among the latest crypto and blockchain companies to secure funding. Read more »
Powered by WordPress RSS Feed Retriever
Still have questions?
If you cannot find an answer to your question in our FAQ, you can always contact us.
We are always happy to help!